- General: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, tri/quad-band UMTS/HSPA
- Form factor: Touchscreen bar phone
- Dimensions: 128.7 x 65 x 9.7 mm, 137 g
- Display: 4.3″ 16M-color FWVGA (480 x 854 pixels ) capacitive touchscreen TFT
- CPU: Dual-core 1 GHz Krait
- GPU: Adreno 305
- RAM: 1GB
- OS: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Memory: 8GB storage, microSD card slot
- Camera: 8 megapixel auto-focus camera with face detection; 720p video recording at 30fps, LED flash, VGA front facing camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, standard microUSB port, microHDMI, GPS receiver with A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC
- Misc: Sony custom UX, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Illumination effect, Stamina mode, dedicated camera key
So finally the issue of SONY phones having no SD card is fixed, this phone also includes a lot of memory as well as fast dual core processor which made this phone more attractive and powerful as well.
DESIGN AND HANDLING:
The Sony Xperia L has a design similar to that of the entry-level Xperia E, but the arced back is distinct reference to 2011 flagships of the company. The Xperia L is not as slim as the Arc or Arc S, but it’s still an instantly recognizable Sony smartphone and that’s a compliment in our book. This phone also contains camera shutter key on its side to make the picture capturing more quickly.
This phone comes with 8MP camera with the resolution of 3264 x 2448 pixels, LED flash for better image in darkness.