- General: 2G/3G/4G connectivity
- Dimensions: 130.6 x 67.1 x 9.98 mm, 155 g
- Display: 4.6″ 16M-color TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels (319ppi)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8960T
- CPU: Dual-core ARM Krait 1.7 GHz processor
- GPU: Adreno 320
- RAM: 1GB
- OS: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Memory: 8GB storage (5.8GB user-accessible), microSD card slot
- Still camera: 8 megapixel auto-focus camera, HDR mode, panorama, face detection, touch focus and image stabilization; VGA front-facing camera, video calls
- Video camera: Full HD (1080p) video recording
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, standard microUSB port with MHL features (TV Out, USB host), GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC
- Battery: 2370 mAh
- Misc: Sony custom UX, built-in accelerometer, multi-touch input, proximity sensor, gyroscope sensor, Glove mode, battery STAMINA mode, customizable ambient light strip, dedicated camera key
There is a clear difference between the today’s mid range smat phones and this phone. The phone contains a high performance micro processor DUAL CORE 1.7GHZ along with 1GB of RAM that makes this phone more faster as it can as well as its design is really just like SONY XPERIA Z.
This phone really works brilliant as it can due to very fast DUAL CORE processor along with 1GB of RAM. the addition of ANDRENO 320 GPU makes this phone more entertainer in very walk of life. With the Andreno 320 you can play high resolution games and also able to run high business apps easily.
This phone packed with a 8MP camera with a LED flash for better low light performance. The camera has also made by a special lens that has quite brilliant results.
This phone comes with a big display screen of 4.6″ (319 ppi) ,that makes this phone more attractive and attractiver and it comes really fit in hand as well.