- General: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz, HSDPA 21 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps; LTE (market dependent), Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL
- Form factor: Touchscreen bar phone with optical zoom lens
- Dimensions: 125.5 x 63.5 x 15.4 mm, 208 g
- Display: 4.25″ 16M-color qHD (540 x 960 pixels) Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- CPU: Dual-core Cortex-A9 1.5 GHz processor, 1.5GB RAM, Mali-400 GPU
- OS: Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Memory: 8 GB (5 GB user available) of inbuilt storage, microSD card slot
- Still Camera: 16 megapixel auto-focus camera with 10x optical zoom and Optical Image Stabilization; xenon flash and LED light; control lens ring
- Video Camera: Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps; 720p @ 60fps
- Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0+HS, NFC, MHL-enabled standard microUSB port, GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, USB-on-the-go
- Battery: 2,330mAh
- Misc: TouchWiz 5.0 Nature UX, DivX/XviD codec support, built-in accelerometer, multi-touch input, proximity sensor, gyroscope sensor, smart screen
- Samsung galaxy S4 zoom with a quite brilliant Camera makes this phone famous among the persons who are interested in photography. This phone Contains DUAL CORE processor and much faster RAM as well, which makes this phone more power full and faster…
Design and Handling:
The Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom measures 125.5 x 63.5 x 15.4mm, the same height and width as the S4 mini, but it quite thicker than the galaxy S4 because of its camera. The design of this phone is quite same to the Samsung galaxy S4 mini from front side, ignoring the back for a second. The controls of this phone are really made great, the grip of this phone is brilliant and its design is also matched with samsung galaxy camera from back.
It has 4.3″ Super AMOLED touch screen as the samsung galaxy s4 mini have. It has qHD resolution (540 x 960) and 256ppi. That’s not enough to challenge higher-end devices like the Galaxy S4 or the Galaxy Camera, but reasonable in the midrange.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom features a 1/2.3″ 16MP image sensor and an optically stabilized 10x zoom lens. It’s more or less what you can expect from a mid-range point-and-shoot, but fairly impressive for a smartphone. The camera in this phone has made by newly camera technology that is quite brilliant… The Camera interface is shown..