- Quad-band GSM, 3G, and LTE support
- 21.1 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA support
- 4.5″ 16M-color Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen of WVGA (480 x 800 pixel) resolution
- Android OS 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with Nature UX
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8930 Krait CPU, Adreno 305 GPU, 1GB of RAM
- 5MP autofocus camera with LED flash, face and smile detection, image stabilization
- 1.3MP secondary camera
- 720p HD video recording at 30fps with stereo sound
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n support; DLNA and Wi-Fi hotspot
- GPS with A-GPS connectivity and GLONASS; digital compass
- 8GB of inbuilt storage, microSD slot
- Accelerometer, gyroscope and proximity sensor
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- microUSB v2.0 port with MHL
- Stereo Bluetooth v4.0
- FM radio with RDS
- Great benchmark performance for its class….
- The addition of Jelly Bean in this phone makes this phone too much reliable for thousands of users and even for business purposes. the dual core performance makes this phone much faster as it can make. It also include 1GB of RAM that is great for many application as well as Games.
Design and Dimensions: The Galaxy Express has the trademark white paint we’ve come to associate all new Android-powered Samsung’s ever since the S III came out. It measures 132.2 x 69.1 x 9.3 mm.
Design and Build Quality: Design of samsung galaxy Express has brilliantly made and a slightly touching silver look between upper and lower part made the design of this phone more good looking as well as strong.
Samsung galaxy express has 4.6″ Super AMOLED PLUS screen with the resolution of 480*800 pixels at (207 ppi) which is really great for movies and games. The big display enables you to watch movies and play games as well on it.
Samsung galaxy express has brilliant body and Light weight as well and comes very fit in hand.
It has decent 5MP camera with 2592 x 1944 resolution. It also contains LED flash which is much useful in low light.