Sony’s high end flagship smartphone Xperia Z was launched a few months back and everyone was shocked to see the quality and performance of this device. The device comes with a 1.5 GHz dual core Krait processor, a 5 inch screen with a resolution of 1920×1080. A 2 GB ram and 13 Mega Pixel camera. Now, I will tell you how to root Xperia Z the easiest way. Through this way, you don’t need to unlock the boot loader. You can do it by using One Click. One Click is a small applications that makes your device rooted and you don’t have to a lot. Now, lets get started.
First of all, make sure you have USB drivers installed on your PC.
You have backed up all the contacts, messages and other important data.
- Make sure your battery is charged more than 60%
- Download and install all the drivers of Xperia Z. Just connect the device to PC and Windows will automatically start installing the drivers. If it failed then no need to worry you can install it by searching on Google or use this Link
- Download the One Click application.
- Now enable USB Debugging on your device by going in Settings –>Developers Options — Enable USB Debugging.
- Connect your device to the PC via USB.
- After connecting the device, you will see a message ” Device connected in Debugging mode”. Now, Run the One Click Application.
- Now wait for the procedure to complete, when it gets completed the phone will restart. Disconnect the USB now.
- When phones gets started, go to the App drawer (Menu), you will find a new application “SUPER USER” or “SUPER SU”. If it’s available in the drawer then it means the rooting process is successful.
If you have any problem or your rooting process is not successful, you can ask freely by commenting in the comment section.