Now, you can update your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini to Android 4.3 easily. The new Android 4.3 can be installed with the latest CM10.2 Milestone 1 ROM. We highly recommend this ROM because it’s based on CM 10.2 and its fully optimized and bugs free. The CM 10.2 Milestone 1 ROM is easy to install and is butterly smooth. You can install the CM 10.2 Milestone 1 Jelly Bean custom ROM by using the method below.
- First of all, make sure you have USB drivers installed on your PC.
- You have backed up all the contacts, messages and other important data.
- Your phone should be rooted and have clockwork mod recovery installed.
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy S4 Mini i9190. Don’t try it on other Galaxy S4 Mini variants.
Complete Step-By-Step Instructions:
- Step 1 - Download Android 4.3 CM10.2 Milestone 1 ROM for Galaxy S4 Mini to your computer.
- Step 2 - Connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9090 to your computer using the USB cable.
- Step 3 - Now copy/paste the downloaded Android 4.3 ROM zip to your SD card. Make sure the files are in the SD card root and not in any folder.
- Step 4 - Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
- Step 5 - Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- Step 6 - Once you are in ClockworkMod Recovery, select perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset.
- Step 7 - Then, you need to perform a cache wipe, select Wipe Cache Partition and in the advanced area you will see Wipe Dalvik Cache. Select both these options.
- Step 8 - Then go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
- Step 9 - Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys, navigate to the Android 4.3 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
- Step 10 - After the installation completes, go back and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery.
And There you have it, your device is now fully upgraded to Android 4.3. The first boot will take around 5 minutes so don’t worry. If you have any problems or stuck at any point let us know in the comment section.